Cyber-attacks targeting small businesses increased from 18% to 43% in 2017. Today, most of all digital devices are or can easily be interconnected. Almost everyone connected to your business is given access to your computer network to either get updates or to feed updates into your network. So, whether it is your supplier wanting to update your requirements or your courier company updating delivery details, or your sales team updating sales details via hand-held mobile units or laptops, all log into your network regularly. Every access or entry point is potentially also a hacker’s gateway.
To meet the threats facing our clients in medical, financial, insurance, legal, and other data-heavy industries, Innovative IT Group re-engineered its security offerings to take advantage of the latest advances and tools available. We have been developing and utilizing a variety of tools and practices that can protect your business internally and externally without hindering your business processes or communication. Network security is achieved by using a variety of technology tools, such as firewalls, encryption, Intrusion Prevention/Detection, and access controls. We will work with you in a consultative manner to understand the security requirements of your industry and organization and design a solution that effectively encompasses those needs. We will survey your existing security installation for known security weaknesses and apply corrective measures.
As your managed security service provider, we can provide you with flexible plans that will work the way you do. Our security team acts as an extension of your IT team, delivering security expertise and around the clock monitoring, response, and remediation.
Key benefits of our Managed Cyber Security services:
- Safeguard and defend your business, information, and your brand image from hackers, Viruses, Malware, and malicious attacks.
- Eliminate the headaches of internal Network Security management.
- Avoid the high cost of labor and scarcity associated with highly technical talent.
- 24/7 threat detection and monitoring of vital systems by our certified cybersecurity analysts.
- Stay Compliant with federal and/or industry standards and regulations such as HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, PCI, etc.
- Deployment of best-of-breed security technologies
- Incident management and tracking.
- Training and education.
- Enhance your organization’s security culture.
- Strategic Security Policies.
- And more…
Key features of our Cyber Security services:
- Cyber Security Consulting
- Security Breach & Incident Response
- Ransomware Threat Response
- Threat & Behavior Analysis
- Vulnerability Scanning & Remediation
- Cyber Security Audit & Risk Assessment
- Zero Trust Security Solutions
- Extended Detection & Response (XDR)
- Simulated Phishing Test
- Employee Activity Monitoring
- Security Awareness Training
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- In-depth Security Audits of HIPAA, SEC/FINRA, PCI
- Cutting edge, crowd-sourced security intelligence
- 24/7 Security Logging / Threat detection / Alerting / Monitoring
- 24/7 Intrusion Prevention and Detection Monitoring
- Threat Intelligence & Analysis
- SIEM Event Correlation and Incident Response
- Active & Passive Network Scanning
- vCIO & vCISO Services