When disaster strikes, Is Your Crucial Data Safe?
In Today’s age businesses use and save a lot of Data. To businesses like yours these Data are extremely valuable. It’s only sensible to safeguard your business data and systems because as everyone knows, potential threats are just around the corner. For example, losing Data you’ve been working on since morning may ruin your day, but losing Data on a Server due to crash, viruses, or natural disaster, might ruin your entire business.
According to the 2017 Cyber Resilience Report 66% of companies experienced at least 1 cyber incident in the last year, caused primarily by phishing & social engineering, malware, spear phishing, denial of service, and out-of-date software, rendering the organization’s own network either contaminated or inoperable.
If you’re a business that needs to protect their Data, there is only one way to protect it. By implementing a correct Data backup strategy. At Innovative IT Group Inc., we can help your business be prepared for a disaster tomorrow by implementing a Data backup strategy that is fully managed, appliance-based, and local-cloud replicated backup that is designed to protect your business against data loss in the event of a system failure, local or regional disaster or Ransomware/virus attack. You can’t always control what life throws at you, but you can be ready when it does!
When you partner with Innovative IT Group Inc., you can:
- Safeguard and defend your business.
- Eliminate the headaches of internal Data Backup management.
- Stop wasting your valuable time managing legacy backup solutions.
- Get rid of worries related to the loss of your Data.
- Keep your business in sync by recovery your Data much faster than before.
- Mitigate lost time and data.
- Stay Compliant (Data loss and downtime can violate compliance and legal requirements such as SEC, FINRA, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, etc., potentially leading to hefty fines.)
- Fully managed Backup service – includes design, build, host, update, and management
- High availability local disaster recovery with cloud replication
- Continuous Data Protection
- Unlimited Built-In Retention Policies
- Secured and encrypted
- Protection against Ransomware
- Imaged base backups
- Backup your physical and virtual environments
You can’t always control what life throws at you, but you can be ready when it does!